Instructions for Neutron Music Player

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
JohnnyO22

Instructions for Neutron Music Player

Post by JohnnyO22 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Hello My name is Johnny,
I would like to know where or how to get instructions on how to use Neutron Music Player I think I have the basics of it but would like more info.
Thank you in advance.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: Instructions for Neutron Music Player

Post by dmitrykos » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello Johnny!

Unfortunately there are no yet instructions for Neutron. It is very new project and new features are being actively added. Once its UI stabilized I think it will be a good time to write instructions. For now I would recommend FAQ which may answer some of the questions: http://neutronmp.com/faq.html

Dmitry.

JohnnyO22

Post by JohnnyO22 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Thanks I will, I'm learning more just by playing with it and some of the notes on FQA's. So far this is awsome! Thumbs up to you.

jmillion

Post by jmillion » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:53 pm

I would love a manual. The FAQ leaves me guessing. Since this was new in 2011, are we getting close? The forum doesn't like me searching for words that are used frequently and that makes it tough to browse. Thanks!

dlorde

Post by dlorde » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:42 pm

jmillion wrote:I would love a manual. The FAQ leaves me guessing. Since this was new in 2011, are we getting close? The forum doesn't like me searching for words that are used frequently and that makes it tough to browse. Thanks!
Yeah, me too - the FAQ mentions using keys that don't seem to relate to the Android app, and I having difficulty doing what should be the simplest stuff, like creating and deleting playlists... There's no point having a fancy high-quality music player if you can't use the functionality quickly and easily.

NeoKio

Post by NeoKio » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Oh yeah

6th year since introduction. I mean all this hours building this phenomenal piece for DSP must have led to some kind of structure, which somebody can plot into a diagram. Isn't it???

Who has it? Who can scan a sketch or write up? I can find time to draw a diagram if I'm getting the structure anyhow.

No I don't give up
Kio

nilskp

Post by nilskp » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:12 pm

I still, to this day, have no idea what some of the buttons are supposed to do. E.g. there's the one with the play-triangle and three horizontal bars underneath. I sort of know what it does (duh), but it behaves inconsistently, so I'd like to know exactly what it's supposed to do, so I can either understand it better, or file a bug report.

Lavi Jaat 1232

Post by Lavi Jaat 1232 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:54 pm

nilskp wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:12 pm
I still, to this day, have no idea what some of the buttons are supposed to do. E.g. there's the one with the play-triangle and three horizontal bars underneath. I sort of know what it does (duh), but it behaves inconsistently, so I'd like to know exactly what it's supposed to do, so I can either understand it better, or file a bug report.
Which button are you talking about?