Playlists randomly show other playlist tracks???

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Musicfan666

Playlists randomly show other playlist tracks???

Post by Musicfan666 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:12 pm

Ever since the updates I have had issues with this great player. I still have the artwork issue occurring as mentioned before but now randomly I go to a playlist and it shows the content of a completely different playlist??? There seem to be no pattern. A restart seems to clear it for a while but it happens regularly. I have reinstalled the app and it was ok for a short while but it is doing it again. All my music comes from the ITunes folder. Using Iphone 6s. This player used to be so stable. Now it is becoming a pain.

Mobile

Re: Playlists randomly show other playlist tracks???

Post by Mobile » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:54 am

When I woke up my iPad yesterday with Neutron being inactive but open in the background, the database crashed. I did only see 50% of the content that I verified by a quick look via iBackupBot was still existing in the Neutron Documents folder. So I restarted Neutron several times and pressed the Refresh button manually in the top level, Sources. Didn't help.

The way to fix this was to tap Documents, then hit the Refresh button on that entry (#1 /Documents under iOS). The database finally got completely rebuilt.

Maybe this helps you as well.