Neutron in TV

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
Mujik

Neutron in TV

Post by Mujik » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:20 am

I am using Neutron for some months and am very satisfied, although some people think that to listening Flac from a Mobile phone or tablet is a nonsense.
But last week I buyed a Mele Android TV and I have tested Neutron in it and can say that it works almost to the perfection.

Android in TV begins with a promising future and at home, connecting Neutron to a good HI-FI amplifier, my Flac, Ape or WavPack files collection obtains a complete dimension.
I think that it can be interesting to adapt this app for TV, to remote control handling, avoiding scroll, etc.

Thank you for your attention.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: Neutron in TV

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Hi Mujik!

UI will need to be modified for limited functionality of input device... Instead of scrolling remote's buttons up/down, left/right could probably be used for browsing the Playlist screen. Have you tried Neutron on such device already? What remote controller allows to do with UI?

Best regards,
Dmitry.

Mujik

Re: Neutron in TV

Post by Mujik » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:41 am

Neutron gets clog up scanning a very big number of files (1,5 tb) and I use ES Explorer to seek and open the cue file. The general controls (in red: play, pause, stop, forward tracks...), volume + - (yellow) working perfectly and for clicking options it is possible to activate the mouse function (blue).
To displace playlist or settings screens it's necessary scrolling with a mini USB touch pad.

Greetings.