API to send music file and call back event when a song is played ...

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
christianMTL

API to send music file and call back event when a song is played ...

Post by christianMTL » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:31 pm

Hi.

I really appreciate the Neutron's sound quality and would like to use it as music player for a personnal music system (written with php/mysql/nodeJS... and running on ubuntu server)
For that, I need:
1. a way to send music file to play through an API (calling Neutron API with the list of song to play in sequence ..)
2. an event each time a song is played to feed my now playing screen but also to feed my historical play stats

Are you interested to add this kind of functionality?

Currently I use the old winamp music player with plugin to manage the communication through http and another plugin that call an ip address with the song file name each time a song is played. I would like to replace winamp with Neutron.

Let me know ...

Lavi Jaat 1232

Re: API to send music file and call back event when a song is played ...

Post by Lavi Jaat 1232 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:30 am

christianMTL wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:31 pm
Hi.

I really appreciate the Neutron's sound quality and would like to use it as music player for a personnal music system (written with php/mysql/nodeJS... and running on ubuntu server)
For that, I need:
1. a way to send music file to play through an API (calling Neutron API with the list of song to play in sequence ..)
2. an event each time a song is played to feed my now playing screen but also to feed my historical play stats

Are you interested to add this kind of functionality?

Currently I use the old winamp music player with plugin to manage the communication through http and another plugin that call an ip address with the song file name each time a song is played. I would like to replace winamp with Neutron.

Let me know ...
I suggest you to contact NeutronMP@gmail.com