show version somewhere in the app

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
2Down1Up

show version somewhere in the app

Post by 2Down1Up » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:35 pm

Bonsoir,

C'est ma première recherche sur le forum et à priori je n'ai pas trouvé de sujet concernant l'affichage de la version de NeutronMP installée.

J'ai acheté NeutronMP en direct pour ne pas recevoir continuellement du Playstore des notifications pour les mises à jour et c'est parfait.
Lorsque l'on télécharge NeutronMP, on a bien la version en appuyant sur le bouton détail qui donne en fait la release note.
Par contre une fois l'apk installé je n'ai trouvé aucune fonction, sous menu ou autre permettant de voir la version installée.
Il serait bon d'avoir dans les paramètres une touche "À propos", ou ce qui est peut être plus simple d'intégrer le code de la version dans le nom du fichier apk. (NeutronMP_ARM64_2.13.0.apk) Si on peut mettre plusieurs points dans un nom de fichier apk.

Cordialement

[ translated by mod :
Good evening,

This is my first search on the forum and a priori I did not find a subject concerning the display of the version of NeutronMP installed.

I bought NeutronMP directly so as not to continually receive notifications for updates from the Playstore and it is perfect.
When you download NeutronMP, you have the version by pressing the detail button which actually gives the release note.
On the other hand once the apk installed I found no function, under menu or other allowing to see the installed version.
It would be good to have in the parameters an "About" key, or what is perhaps simpler to integrate the code of the version in the name of the apk file. (NeutronMP_ARM64_2.13.0.apk) If you can put several points in an apk file name.

cordially ]