please add mic in and line support as music source

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
sasan

please add mic in and line support as music source

Post by sasan » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:35 am

hello dear developer.
i have been using neutron for a long time and it has been the best player in terms of quality and customization,
the application is so capable and powerful that one can use it to convert a phone to a very capable dsp.
I have connected my usb 5.1 sound card to it and neutron can output independent crossover and equalizer plus time alignment for every channel!
This is a very unique and extremely powerful feature.
I wanted to know If it is possible to add line in or mic in(line in is way better)as a source so that I could connect the main player (for my purpose the car stereo) to line in,the neutron processes the sound and finally send it through usb dac output to amplifier.
I want to use neutron and my android phone plus usb dac as a car dsp.it is way easier ,higher quality and cheaper.
It would be like this.
1-Car stereo output to usb dac line in.
2-neutron gets the sound and processes it(converts 2 input channels to 6 output channels or more depending on your dac,you can easily eq,crossover and time align every channel already).
3-neutron outputs the sound from usb dac to amplifiers and you get way better sound than any costly car dsp you cab buy.

So please add line in source support .it would be very cool.