Does Neutron work with Noozxoide?

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Nirmalanow

Does Neutron work with Noozxoide?

Post by Nirmalanow » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum and to Android in general, but I have a Nexus 10 arriving today. Does Neutron work with the Noozxoide Eizo-rewire Pro app? I am not really clear about how these two would interact, but it seems like maybe the Noozxoide app works with any music player. Anyone care to explain this to a newbie?

Nirmalanow

Re: Does Neutron work with Noozxoide?

Post by Nirmalanow » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Well, I just went ahead and installed them both, and they do both work simultaneously. I guess they work at different levels of Android. Sounds very good on my new Nexus 10 although I am still tweaking the settings, especially on Noozxoide.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi!

Yes, I suppose they will cooperate ok and your real-life test confirms it. Also, you can check out Surround processor of Neutron but it is only for external pair of speakers.

Best regards,
Dmitry.

sg1969

Post by sg1969 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi Dimitry,

Is there anything special I need to do in order to get Neutron working with Eizo Noozcoid? Couldn't find any settings to specify an external EQ/DSP and it sounds to me like it's not working. I'll keep messing arond, but would be great if you have any ideas. Maybe you can test it? Eizo is free on the Play store.

Nirmalanow

Post by Nirmalanow » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:32 pm

You need to turn on Noozoxide in the main settings for Android under Sound>Music Effects, and I turned off the other effects listed there. That should get Noozxoide working and then it just runs simultaneously with Neutron.

sg1969

Post by sg1969 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:37 am

Nirmalanow wrote:You need to turn on Noozoxide in the main settings for Android under Sound>Music Effects, and I turned off the other effects listed there. That should get Noozxoide working and then it just runs simultaneously with Neutron.
Thanks, yeah it does work now, I couldn't hear a difference at first but it's definitely working. Maybe a reboot fixed it but oh well, so far loving Neutron, one of the few that can play alac and support 3rd party DSP

TYA

Post by TYA » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Neutron and Nooxoizode v5 run friendly together on S3 i9300. Confirmed.
. Good combination (than dspmanager does)

Liveinthemoment

Post by Liveinthemoment » Fri May 10, 2013 2:34 am

I have just tried this combo as well - wow, amazing with both my Jambox and my Bose mobile bluetooth speakers!!

Important to note that if you click SOUND under SETTINGS in ANDROID OS there will not be SOUND EFFECTS as an option unless you have more than one type of sound effects program. If you have only one eg noozxoide then that will be enabled automatically to be used (of course need to enable it itself in noozxoide's settings).

I am using a Sony S tablet (with 128gb SD card)

Just incredible!