Activation

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
johnwgraves

Activation

Post by johnwgraves » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 pm

I've tried every way I can imagine to activate my copy of neutron on my Nook color (rooted with Gingerbread loaded) but it fails everytime I click on Activate. I've downloaded the Paypal version from your website and want to activate one copy just for my Nook. When I click on Activate, the next screen says "initializing..." and then neutron force closes. I'll gladly pay for this program because it's the best music player I've used on my Nook.

Help!

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: Activation

Post by dmitrykos » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:32 am

Hi! I will check PayPal activation. May be it was broken somehow!? I will post here about the results and what to do next to get it purchased with PayPal.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:18 pm

I checked PayPal activation and it is working for me. You need to make sure that Internet connection exists for your device before you start. Once you click Activate Now or Activate on expiry dialog then you will see Initializing... string, and then PayPal specific dialog will be shown with instructions in it. Please notify if you get it working.

johnwgraves

Post by johnwgraves » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:55 am

I've confirmed that I have internet access and when I click on 'Activate Now' the next screen says "Please wait, initializing..." with an EXIT button below it. After about 5 seconds I then get a "Force Close" dialog box with "The application Neutron MP (process com.neutroncode.mp) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Isnt' there a way to purchase the apk directly from your website?

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Probably crash happens on PayPal side. Neutron is using PayPal library which does all the communication and thus I can't fix anything there. I can process your activation manually probably if you wish. Do not you have possibility to buy from Android Market or Amazon Store? If not, then you could e-mail me (to neutronmp@gmail.com) your Gmail account (e-mail address) which is set as Primary in your device and I will e-mail you other instructions.

Best regards,
Dmitry.