Neutron Player and Forum Newbie with Problems

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
JaZZ

Re: Neutron Player and Forum Newbie with Problems

Post by JaZZ » Tue May 05, 2020 12:54 pm

blaubär wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:34 pm
Whatever you did with the Microsoft Store and whatever your dealer did with the Google Play Store or PayPro - you don't have a valid license for Neutron on your FiiO M11. Just that you know should problems arise. Whether it's a crime to use Neutron without a valid license or not is neither my business nor the point we're talking about here.
Apparently it is – since you're so strongly trying to display my approach in the light of crime or at least unfairness.

WitzyZed

Post by WitzyZed » Tue May 05, 2020 7:31 pm

I'd like to apologise for painting the situation in such negativity (that was coming from me not Blaubär here). I think I understand now, you have wired internet connection only, and despite trying to download the purchased .apk for your device directly, you were unable to verify it due to lack of WiFi.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Wed May 06, 2020 12:28 pm

Hi JaZZ,

Dealers of DAPs do not have right to pre-install Neutron with valid license. Neutron is not distributed like that with any DAP, so my advise to buy PayPro license (https://neutronmp.com/buy) and validate it using these steps:

Q: I purchased Neutron via PayPro but still getting Trial Expired?
https://neutronmp.com/faq/9-trial-expired-fix-paypro

Before buying make sure you can get any Internet connection on your device and add your account you bound to PayPro license as described in the above FAQ (it must become white).

With this approach you will get your own license which will always work and you will also support the project.

JaZZ

Post by JaZZ » Wed May 06, 2020 7:07 pm

dmitrykos...

You have got almost everything wrong. Please read my posts again! My dealer hasn't preinstalled the Neutron Player, but kindly installed it for me a few weeks after my DAP purchase by my request. The reason: I don't have access to a WLAN, and my DAP doesn't have an Ethernet port. You will also notice that I already paid twice for the Neutron Player, so I feel legitimated to use it.

(Have my posts really been reported to a moderator? I wonder who would do something like that!)