I purchased Neutron via Huawei AppGallery but get Trial Expired

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
jzzqbx

I purchased Neutron via Huawei AppGallery but get Trial Expired

Post by jzzqbx » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:15 am

I bought Neutron Music Player from Huawei AppGallery from my Huawei pad m6 in 11/28/2019. About one mouth ago, the App tell me it is getting trail expired. I had reinstall App many times,but it isn't work.I do not know what kind of information you need to help activate my App.

blaubär

Re: I purchased Neutron via Huawei AppGallery but get Trial Expired

Post by blaubär » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:54 am

jzzqbx wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:15 am
I bought Neutron Music Player from Huawei AppGallery from my Huawei pad m6 in 11/28/2019. About one mouth ago, the App tell me it is getting trail expired. I had reinstall App many times,but it isn't work.I do not know what kind of information you need to help activate my App.
Did it ever work ? In the meantime you haven't changed your email-adress or Huawei-ID ?
Perhaps cache- and data-deletion or un-/reinstall of Huawei Appgallery helps ?
There is something in the FAQ about Huawei AppGallery for non-Huawei devices, perhaps that helps : Q: How to get Huawei AppGallery app store working on non-Huawei device?
If nothing helps contact neutronmp@gmail.com

jzzqbx

Post by jzzqbx » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:38 am

I have not chang my Huawei-ID ,and un-/reinstall of Huawei Appgallery, it not work.
I have sent Email to neutronmp@gmail.com someday ago ,no answer for me.

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:26 am

When you open Settings > Help > Account, what do you see ?

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:58 am

Neutron seems to rely on a working mail-account. Check this. You could try to manually add your account in Settings > Help > Account . I never did this, so I can't help with the details. See also here :
dmitrykos wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:21 pm
If device lacks ability to add e-mail account (for example Gmail) to the OS then the other way is to add it manually to Neutron via: Settings -> Help -> Account -> [+].

If account is added Neutron tries to login to it and if succeeds this e-mail becomes valid for the license check, as if it was obtained from the OS as e-mail account.

The details are in FAQ:

Q: I purchased Neutron via PayPro but still getting Trial Expire, how to fix it?
http://neutronmp.com/faq

This check will work even with non-Android environment.
Of course you'll have to use the email-address that you used to buy the license !