[UNCONFIRMED] Database Error

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
nikitsune

[UNCONFIRMED] Database Error

Post by nikitsune » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:53 am

I haven't noticed this problem lately since I was too busy to copy new musics to my phone.

My phone is Samsung i9100 and I'm running [4.0.4][AllianceROM][V4] XWLPX

My problem is: when I rescan my "Source entry" which is "/sdcard/external_sd/music", all my songs were gone, and it said "Zerro path". I deleted my source and created a new one but after scanning, I did't show any entry.

I tried to uninstall and then reinstall the app, but it just works at the first scan, the second would be error.
So I copied the 3 files as guided in your FAQ to "sdcard/NeutronMP", uninstalled and reinstalled, but the result was still the same.
So, then, I flashed another rom [JB:CM10:HYBRD] PARANOIDANDROID 2.17, the source entry now would change to "exsdcard/music", but still, it wasn't fixed.

What can I do now?
Please help!
Ni.

nikitsune

Re: Database Error

Post by nikitsune » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Still no answer?

After trying for awhile, I unchecked the "64-bit rendering" option, then lucky me, it worked out.
But isn't it supposed to be an improved option for our player?
Strange!!

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: Database Error

Post by dmitrykos » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:57 am

Sorry for delayed reply. Before answering I need to search for possible cause and it takes time.

> After trying for awhile, I unchecked the "64-bit rendering" option, then lucky me, it worked out.

There can't be dependency because player core is the same for both 32 and 64 bit versions. On one of dev devices (also GTI9100) I never experienced Zerro path problem and thus can't really comment on what is the cause.

What if you re-enable 64-bit core and rescan, will music go away again?

nikitsune

Re: [UNCONFIRMED] Database Error

Post by nikitsune » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 am

Sorry for not confirm.
Somehow I got it work again after a few rom flash, but still now I don't understand what happened back then.

I appreciate your attention.
Thank you.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: [UNCONFIRMED] Database Error

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:50 pm

So once you switch to 64-bit core and rescan sources you are getting "Zerro path"? And if you switch back to 32-bits "Zerro path" problem goes away?