Buyed but still "eval"

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
crisis001

Re: Buyed but still "eval"

Post by crisis001 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:48 am

I don't know how or why : a Neutron has appeared on the Google store. There are two Neutron on the store. Neutron and Neutron Eval...
I've downloaded Neutron (not eval) and it works fine now.

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:25 pm

And you didn't install the Eval version but the paid version from the Google Playstore ?

Screenshot_20200307-132810_Samsung Internet_copy_360x408.jpg
Screenshot_20200307-132810_Samsung Internet_copy_360x408.jpg (24.33 KiB) Viewed 1132 times

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:59 pm

If you've tried Q: I purchased Neutron in Google Play but still getting Trial Expires message?
A: Make sure that Google confirmed your purchase and e-mailed Purchase Confirmation to your bound Google account (e-mail). Make sure your device has Google Play Store working and you can see your purchases there. Sometimes Google Play services misbehave (long lasting bug) and provide incorrect reply to the application's request to validate license.

There are 2 ways to try to fix this problem:

1. Easy:

Reboot device
Open Neutron from its page in Google Play Store app

2. Complex:

Uninstall Neutron (backup /NeutronMP with all settings but normally it should persist)
Go to OS settings -> Apps -> find Google Play Store in the list -> clear cache and data -> find Google Play services -> clear cache and data -> reboot device
Install and open Neutron from its page in Google Play Store app
Access Neutron's settings -> Help -> Account -> wait until progress bar stops and red dot appears on GOOGLE entry

If these steps do not help send message to the technical support e-mail.
and it didn't work then I suggest you write to neutronmp@gmail.com