Neutron Activation from Huawei AppGallery

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Simplefair

Neutron Activation from Huawei AppGallery

Post by Simplefair » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:05 am

Dear Sir,

I bought Neutron Music Player from Huawei AppGallery from my Sony NW ZX 507 one month ago. Until now, the App still is not activated. I called Huawei Service Center several times and they asked me to contact with you directly. I do not know what kind of information you need to help activate my App.

Attached is payment information

[image remove by mod - this is a public forum, don't show such private information here]

Thanks in advanced and best regards!

Jianhui

blaubär

Re: Neutron Activation from Huawei AppGallery

Post by blaubär » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:31 am

Generally speaking the device is supported, as you can see here : https://neutronmp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5638
As to the Huawei AppGallery : did you read https://neutronmp.com/faq/45-get-huawei-appgallery ?
Neutron is distributed via Huawei AppGallery app store too and is available in all countries, including Mainland China. Once installed Neutron will run for 4-5 days of trial period and then will expire. If you liked its performance and functionality just press 3-dot button in the Trial Expiry dialog or press settings -> Help -> Buy Now entry to start in-app purchase procedure of Huawei AppGallery which is very easy and fast. After purchase Neutron will automatically verify license, so you do not need to do anything else to continue using Neutron.
If that didn't or doesn't work for you, please write to the developer at neutronmp@gmail.com

Simplefair

Post by Simplefair » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:40 am

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your quick response. I already read the two email you attached here and installed the software step by stem follow it. But it still don't work for me.

Best regards!.

Simplefair

Post by Simplefair » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:41 am

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your quick response. I already read the two email you attached here and installed the software step by stem follow it. But it still don't work for me.

Best regards!.

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:10 am

Simplefair wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:41 am
Ok, than please write to the developer at neutronmp@gmail.com

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:54 am

Did you solve the problem ?