Bug : Fast Forward instead of Next Track

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Kater

Bug : Fast Forward instead of Next Track

Post by Kater » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:11 am

Ich nutze Neutron in erster LInie, um meine Musiksammlung zu Pflegen, heißt vorallem Dateien vom MediaServer zu löschen, die ich nicht brauche. Dabei stört mich aber, dass ich mich immer wieder zu den Einstellungen des MediaServers duchklicken muss, damit er neue Dateien einließt. Ich fände es super, wenn er das schon gleich beim Öffnen der App tun würde.
Dann stört mich ein Bug ganz doll. Wenn ich zum nächsten Titel vorspringen will, wird der laufende Titel sehr oft im Schnelldurchlauf gespielt, erst beim nächsten Klick wird zum Nächsten gesprungen.
Und noch ein Wunsch: Ist es möglich, eine Funktion einzubauen, neben dem Löschen von Dateien auf dem Server diese auch zu verschieben?

I use Neutron first to maintain my music collection, especially to delete files from the MediaServer that I do not need. It bothers me, however, that I have to duchclick over and over again to the settings of the MediaServer, so he enters new files. I think it would be great if he did that right when opening the app.
Then a bug really bothers me. If I want to jump to the next title, the current title is played very often in a fast pass, only at the next click is jumped to the next.
And another wish: Is it possible to include a function, in addition to deleting files on the server to move them too?
Last edited by blaubär on Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Focus on Bug, English Translation

blaubär

Re: Vorwärts springen / MediaServer einlesen / Verschieben

Post by blaubär » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:26 am

It might be easier for the other users of this forum to understand your contributions if you posted them in english.
And there's a special forum "Development" where you can "Submit your proposals and ideas".

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:01 pm

Kater wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:11 am
Wenn ich zum nächsten Titel vorspringen will, wird der laufende Titel sehr oft im Schnelldurchlauf gespielt, erst beim nächsten Klick wird zum Nächsten gesprungen.
As for this behaviour, as I understand it fast forward instead of skip record, in what situations does this occur ?

Kater

Post by Kater » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:13 am

blaubär wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:26 am
It might be easier for the other users of this forum to understand your contributions if you posted them in english.
Sorry, wollt ich eigentlich noch machen, habe ich dann aber vergessen.

Sorry, I really want to do it, but then I forgot.
blaubär wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:26 am
And there's a special forum "Development" where you can "Submit your proposals and ideas".
Ich spiele einen Titel ganz normal ab und klicke dann auf Vorwärtzssprignen ( >>| ). Und oft läuft die Musik nun schnell durch. Erst wenn ich noch einmal klicke, springt der Titel weiter.

I play a song as normal and then click on forward (>> |). And often the music runs fast now. Only when I click again, the title jumps on.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190823-120805_Neutron.jpg
Screenshot_20190823-120805_Neutron.jpg (145.45 KiB) Viewed 1425 times

blaubär

Re: Bug : Fast Forward instead of Next Track

Post by blaubär » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Kater wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:13 am
I play a song as normal and then click on forward (>> |). And often the music runs fast now. Only when I click again, the title jumps on.
Just now I also encountered this bug ( on Windows 10 ).