Purchase troubles

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
ExeiL

Purchase troubles

Post by ExeiL » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Hello!

First - sorry for my bad English :oops:

Second: I have a problem with purchase this wonderful player :(
Market writes that my device (Samsung Galaxy S2) is unsupported. Market detect it as "MOTIV Samsung GT-I9100" (MOTIV - my cellular carrier) and forbid to Buy/Download (Eval version). Maybe there is a firmware problem... but I don't sure...

Could you somehow solve the problem? Any advice what I should to do? :(

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: Purchase troubles

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 am

Hi! :)

GT-9100 is one of my developer devices and it must be compatible. Currently my dev. GT-I9100 is running ICS 4.0.3 firmware but earlier there wasn't any problem running Neutron on 2.3.4 firmware.

What if you try downloading/installing manually from here (http://neutronmp.com/downloads), will your device accept it?

ExeiL

Post by ExeiL » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 am

dmitrykos wrote:What if you try downloading/installing manually from here (http://neutronmp.com/downloads), will your device accept it?
Yes, setup went fine...
I think trouble in Market device indentification...but it strangely. Google Play > My Account > My Devices writes "Manufacturer: Samsung; Model: GT-I9100" then indentification is true... What the problem :(

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:07 pm

I've had similar reports already and I do not know why it happens. It looks more like a fault of Google Play app which is comparing APK and device setup. There were users with similar problem and some of them managed to buy using one of these options:
- try buying from PC Web browser: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... roncode.mp
- try unrolling Google Play app updates (if possible) from Settings -> Applications -> find Google Play -> Uninstall Updates -> and quickly try buying until Google Play updates self again to the latest
- re-flash another ROM

Unfortunately not many possibilities :(

ExeiL

Post by ExeiL » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 am

dmitrykos wrote:- try buying from PC Web browser: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... roncode.mp
Market forbid buy for Galaxy S2 from PC Web brobser too... If I buy Neutron MP for other device on Market and copy apk to SGS2, will it works?

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Yes, it will work. You just need to use same Gmail/e-mail account to which you are making the purchase. In case of some problems with that please write to my e-mail: neutronmp@gmail.com

ExeiL

Post by ExeiL » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 pm

dmitrykos wrote:Yes, it will work. You just need to use same Gmail/e-mail account to which you are making the purchase. In case of some problems with that please write to my e-mail: neutronmp@gmail.com
OK, bought for HTC HD2 and copied to SGS2 - NMP writes "The trial period is over...", Market account the same...

Add:
Probably my fault. Background data was off. After its activation player works fine! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! :) Wonderful Player! :)

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:27 am

:) Also, please note, if you go to Google Play app in SGS2 to which you couldn't buy and find Neutron there you will notice that instead of button BUY there is INSTALL, e.g. it means that whatever device you are using (and as many as you have too) the license is per account.