confused about connection settings, please help

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
wrongnoterod

confused about connection settings, please help

Post by wrongnoterod » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:05 pm

I'm still having an issue of Neutron automatically launches and starts playing whenever my car starts.

I listen to Neutron thru the car stereo, bluetooth, an old Ford SYNC version. The sound quality is great, very happy with that.

This auto start and play is driving me nuts, I cannot figure out how to prevent it, I've tried everything I can think of, apps like bluetooth connect and play, nothing has worked so far.

I'm on a Moto G running 6.0 marshmallow.

Under the Neutron connectio0n and control settings, I have Play if Output Attached turned off, and Stop if output detached turned off. Play if power attached is off, and Stop if Power Attached is turned off.

There are some settings left on, I'm not sure of what they do, and could use some help.

Media buttons is on.
Media Button Priority is on.
Bluetooth A2DP is on,,, I suspect it wont play at all with this turned off, but, I wonder if this setting is causing the autoplay.

Bluetooth AVRCP is on,,, I think this enables me to pause Neutron via the car stereos pause button.

If anyone has any advice, this would be helpful. Thanks!

wrongnoterod

Re: confused about connection settings, please help

Post by wrongnoterod » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:30 pm

I also have Wake Lock turned on, and Lock Screen, because I always want the app on top.

Could this be causing the bluetooth auto-play?