"Add to queue"

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
maison

"Add to queue"

Post by maison » Fri May 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Can you explain somewhere how to use the playing queue? I didn't find any useful information anywhere and it's not working when I use it.

The way I use Neutron is very simple: I just let it play songs randomly from my whole collection. But sometimes, I would like to play a specific song. Then, while a random song is playing, I go to the whole collection, look for the song I want, long press on it and press the "Add to queue" button. When the current random song is finished, I would expect Neutron to play the song I've just selected, then go to another random song from the list; but no! It just jumps to another random song and totally forgot what I asked for.

(Obviously, I could just interrupt the current playing song and just play the song searched for; but in this case I'm not using the queue and the list of all my songs is replaced by a list with only the song I searched for, so I have to re-create the complete list again.)

So, is there something I'm doing wrong with the "Add to queue" button? In my opinion, this is very unintuitive.