support for scrobbling disappeared?

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
topbanana

Re: support for scrobbling disappeared?

Post by topbanana » Mon May 14, 2012 10:55 am

Hi - you fixed this ( I noticed simple last fm scrobbler has been updated with a fix ). thanks.

There is still an issue with scrobbling itself -- if you happen to pause a track, the track will be scrobbled twice - it would be nice if it is scrobbled only once :)

minor problem, but something you might want to look at some time. Actually I did notice once it scrobbled something I was not even listening to, not sure how that happened but it was a result of pausing and resuming a track.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Tue May 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi! :) Thank you for kind comments, will review this issue.

TheStanger

Post by TheStanger » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi there...I have Neutron running on my Blackberry Playbook. Is there a way to get scrobbling to work for me?

Thanks

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:11 am

Scrobbling on PlayBook is not yet supported but it is on to-do list. On Android it is easier due to existence of specialized apps which act as intermediaries.

TheStanger

Post by TheStanger » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:17 pm

dmitrykos wrote:Scrobbling on PlayBook is not yet supported but it is on to-do list. On Android it is easier due to existence of specialized apps which act as intermediaries.
Gotcha...thanks for the responses! I look forward to any and all future updates.