[Samsung Apps] Neutron NOT WORKING after today's update

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
dabhidh

[Samsung Apps] Neutron NOT WORKING after today's update

Post by dabhidh » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:09 am

Neutron got an update today and now no longer works on my Samsung Galaxy 4 tab. When I launch it, I get a message that says, "Unfortunately Neutron has stopped." I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and rebooted the tablet and it will not work at all. It was working perfectly this morning before the update happened. I had just purchased the app last week and fell in love with it, but I'm going to have to ditch it if this doesn't get fixed ASAP.

dabhidh

Re: Neutron NOT WORKING after today's update

Post by dabhidh » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:29 pm

App still not working - will this ever be addressed? Someone else posted that they had an update this morning. I have had no update and Neutron is still not working.

dabhidh

Post by dabhidh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:32 am

I went and grabbed the new update from the Download section of this site (the update apparently isn't available on Galaxy Apps) and it still doesn't work.

dinotoad

Post by dinotoad » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:03 pm

It does not work for me either.

I have 4 tablets and it only works on one of them.

I purchased Neutron via Samsung and I think maybe the Samsung Apps site has a messed up version. All my Failing tablets have the X86 version, which is on the Samsung site. I don't think this is correct.

The one tablet that I have that is still working does not have the X86 version.

Please fix this.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Samsung Apps can update Neutron to some old X86 version. It is a bug of Samsung Apps which is already reported to them. If you have ARM device then simply uninstall your current erroneous version and then install from here:

http://neutronmp.com/downloads/category ... -apps.html

Try NEON version.

Before uninstalling you would want to preserve settings if Neutron is not working with /NeutronMP folder. Then backup /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder and restore it after reinstallation.