Problem with purchased app

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
GabiDan

Problem with purchased app

Post by GabiDan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:51 am

Hello
I have problem with payd version of aplication , everething i try appear the message : TRIAL EXPIRED ...bla,bla,bla....Nothing help , even a reinstal from PlayStore ( the aplication apear purchased and let mee to instal but shortly , TRIAL EXPIRED mesage appear and nothing seem to help me get rid of it .So ,don't ask mee if i follow the instruction , i folow...) .

Please Help !!
Last edited by GabiDan on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GabiDan

Re: Problem with purchasing app

Post by GabiDan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:48 pm

GabiDan wrote:Hello
I have problem with payd version of aplication , everething i try appear the message : TRIAL EXPIRED ...bla,bla,bla....Nothing help , even a reinstal from PlayStore ( the aplication apear purchased and let mee to instal but shortly , TRIAL EXPIRED mesage appear and nothing seem to help me get rid of it .So ,don't ask mee if i follow the instruction , i folow...) .

Please Help !!
Hei, i paid for this aplication ! dmitrykos , you said if the problem is not solved, contact the developer ...

GabiDan

Re: Problem with purchased app

Post by GabiDan » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Stil this app not working despite i paid for it ...i phink the only solution is to find a cracked version , i feel legitimate to do so in this circumstances. Is seems the developer does nothing more than take money...and deliver nothing in return.