All tracks duplicated

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: All tracks duplicated

Post by dmitrykos » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:38 pm

You could try to delete default source entry (Media Library view -> scroll to Sources -> long press on source entry -> DELETE), then create new and point manually to top-level music folder.

Would you please mention what is written in Folder field for each duplicate entry (long press on track entry and scroll the list with info)?

TripleTransAm

Post by TripleTransAm » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:52 pm

I'd like to add that I am experiencing the same issue, on my HTC One M8.

I have a few directories of sounds that I do not wish to show up in Neutron and on the very first day I removed them from the list and marked the directories to be ignored (I do not wish to have them ignored by other media players, so I will not use the .nomedia approach). Several of them have returned since then. And due to the phone being fairly new I have only a few self-produced media tracks (I produce demos for bands) and they have in the course of one week shown up in triplicate. I am a bit concerned over how full the folder lists will look after several more weeks of operation!

RedSpider

Post by RedSpider » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Hi all.

I have exactly the same problem on my BB Z10, but only if the source is a network folder and not if it is a local folder in my sd card

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks and regards.

liona1982

Post by liona1982 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:19 am

According to me in my opinion Duplicate Files Deleter is the best because I am still using it now for more than 3 years & will continue to do so as it is so user friendly, simple to use & you can do anything with it & I would definitely recommend it to everyone out there who wants to sort/manage/delete any of their duplicate files & you can choose to delete any files you don't want across all platforms just like myself who have been using this amazing software without any problems. Also it supports all file extensions out there. But please backup important files first. Please use it to believe me.