Audio glitch with FLAC files with embedded CUE via Bluetooth

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
24Bit.96kHz

Audio glitch with FLAC files with embedded CUE via Bluetooth

Post by 24Bit.96kHz » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi,
This has been happening for some time now and I believe it's an isolated problem, but feel it needs to be looked at.
I have many albums in .flac (.cue) format where the albums are merged as a single file with embedded cue and album cover art, these files reside on my Galaxy S4's within a 32GB microSD card.
I am always playing music through various bluetooth devices, most of these do not have a problem accept for my car stereos headunit (Sony). Consistently in the first few seconds of of every track I always get a brief mute that lasts anywhere from 0.5sec. to 2 seconds max. Also I get the same mutes but randomly throughout an album/track.

Any ideas would be appreciated as I am lost and prefer not to convert my files to another format.

Neutron fanatic
Last edited by 24Bit.96kHz on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

24Bit.96kHz

Re: Audio glitch with FLAC files with embedded CUE via Bluet

Post by 24Bit.96kHz » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:04 pm

^^BUMP^^

Hi dmitrykos, yes this for me is still a big problem. Not sure why this continues to happen, now I get it with all common formats... mp3, flac, wav. both. Plays okay through my Galaxy S4 phones speaker, but not via bluetooth. Have tried other music players via bluetooth and they play perfectly.

I have even restored Neutron to default settings and it didn't work. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Neutron and it also didn't work. My last option would be to install Netron onto another android device but unfortunately I dont have access to any other.

Neutron is my favourite music app (when it works properly) so could you please shed some light? Otherwise I am giving up/uninstalling and reverting full time to the other app I have which I really do not want to do.

Kind regards,