Low volume level with Voodoo LOUDER

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
xddch

Low volume level with Voodoo LOUDER

Post by xddch » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Hallo and sorry for my english.

Yesterday I installed Voodoo LOUDER and after 40-60 minutes of listening to music I suddenly came down the volume on Neutron. The official Samsung player I have no problems, but in Neutron, the volume is very low.

Samsung Galaxy S2 + Speedmod 19-test1 kernel.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: Low volume level with Voodoo LOUDER

Post by dmitrykos » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi!

? Did you have ok volume with Neutron before installing Voodoo LOUDER.

> 40-60 minutes of listening to music I suddenly came down the volume on Neutron
If I understood correctly you were listening to music for around 60 minutes and then volume dropped?

You can try going to Neutron settings and press Reset Gain & EQ button: it will reset Software Master mixer to 0, as well as Preamp and EQ gains. Make sure that in Audio Hardware settings you have HW Gain ON and HW gain slider stays at very top (at 100) when Preamp button is OFF.

xddch

Re: Low volume level with Voodoo LOUDER

Post by xddch » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:20 pm

dmitrykos wrote:Hi!

? Did you have ok volume with Neutron before installing Voodoo LOUDER.
Yes, ofcourse
dmitrykos wrote:> 40-60 minutes of listening to music I suddenly came down the volume on Neutron
If I understood correctly you were listening to music for around 60 minutes and then volume dropped?
For example, the volume was reduced - from Volume 10 to Volume 2 and I have the volume of Neutron well and it is impossible to increase the volume.
After that I can not raise the Volume in Neutron, for example up to Volume 10. On Stock Player no problems..

It happened like 3-5 times on Galaxy 2(2.3.6) and only 1 time in SGNexus(ICS 4.0.3) with Maguro AOKP Build 23
dmitrykos wrote:You can try going to Neutron settings and press Reset Gain & EQ button: it will reset Software Master mixer to 0, as well as Preamp and EQ gains. Make sure that in Audio Hardware settings you have HW Gain ON and HW gain slider stays at very top (at 100) when Preamp button is OFF.
Thanks for your hard work
The Best Player

regards