[?] Songs goes into mono or skips in the middle of playing.

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
xivvo

[?] Songs goes into mono or skips in the middle of playing.

Post by xivvo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:19 pm

I played several songs and some of them skipped to thr next track during playing or suddenly went into mono mode.

Songs are
: Desperate measures from mariana's trench
- 2:48 goes into mono mode
It means when it plays and reaches 2:48 it suddenly disables my left side of earphone and only sounds through right side. Every play attempts, same timing, same problem like clockwork.

And other songs from mariana's trench album
《Ever after》are having same mono situation or being skipped to the next track. The timing differs by each track but for each track, its timings are somehow fixed. For example title song of the album ever after, also named ever after, goes into mono mode 3:31 every time it played.

All songs are m4a formats.
My phone is Galaxy note 2 and android 4.1.2

I tested with
android basic music player
Poweramp
Playerpro
Jetaudio
Neutron (updated today. 12.19.2013)

And all of them played these songs without any problem even though theyre eval ver.
except my Paid Neutron player which has problem.

So I request you guys to fix it
or refund it so that I can buy one of those players.

FYI, these tracks had been played well before update.
I can't remember when was my last update so can't figure which update was the problem but it wasn't that long time ago I purchased Neutron.

Please reply me ASAP cuz I'm going crazy.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: Songs goes into mono or skips in the middle of playing.

Post by dmitrykos » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi! If you could e-mail one of your mentioned music files so I could reproduce the problem in dev. environment it would be great. Test m4a's are working fine and there are no similar reclamations so you help will be highly appreciated.

As to refund: it is not a problem. Please e-mail to neutronmp@gmail.com your request and mention Gmail account on which you made purchase and money will be refunded. There won't be updates before NY, so 1.76.1 is the last release in 2013, next will come in 2014 already :)

xivvo

Re: [?] Songs goes into mono or skips in the middle of playi

Post by xivvo » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:06 am

I sent the files to the mail address neutronmp@gmail.com. reply or email me when result's come out.