What happened to the Amazon Appstore version?

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
CJMCDM

What happened to the Amazon Appstore version?

Post by CJMCDM » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:37 pm

I have used neutron Player for years now and I´ve always noticed how diligent a developer you are. I know updates come relatively frequently to improve user experience. However I´ve noticed that the verison I bought at the Amazon Appstore did not update for a long time (months) So I decided to check at the Play Store if something had happened (as I had read before that it was normally updated later) and I was appalled to see that the Google Play version was totally revamped with an (admittedly much needed) UI revamp and tons of new features. I just want to know if the app has been removed from the Amazon Appstore altogether or if I just reacted too soon. I am trying to migrate my Amazon Appstore apps to Google Play anyways so I could buy it again later, but it would still be good to know what has happened. Thank You for your support! :)

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: What happened to the Amazon Appstore version?

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:38 am

Hi CJMCDM!

Unfortunately Neutron was removed from Amazon App Store due to the fact that Amazon's built in license checking mechanism was cracked and there wasn't any alternative (at that time) to protect Amazon's version.

Buying 2-nd time is not needed as there is possibility to do custom registration of e-mail account and Neutron will not expire with Trial Expired message. Because in most cases NEON version is preferred over standard version having purchase registered in Google Play is not really needed.

Would you please send your account details & Amazon purchase details (receipt) to neutronmp@gmail.com to have license re-registered.

Best regards,
Dmitry.

CJMCDM

Post by CJMCDM » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Thank you Dmitry for your support. I would like to send you the email, however I've already tried to do so and I haven't been able to do it. This is because it says it "failed permanently" because the address doesn't exist. Could you confirm (or not) my worries? Thank you

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Ah sorry, there was typo in e-mail address. I edited my post.