Wrong Track Listings and Duplicate Enteries

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Ajarn

Wrong Track Listings and Duplicate Enteries

Post by Ajarn » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:43 am

I've had a search on the forum and haven't been able to find an answer to this problem which I'm experiencing with the Neutron Music Player.

I've downloaded it to my Nexus 4 and I'm finding it is listing some of my album tracks in the wrong order. On top of this all my albums have multiple duplicates of each track.

I've tried fiddling with the tags on the problematic albums to no avail. In my Google Play app everything is listed correctly and is as it should be, so I'm not sure what the problem is with the Neutron Music Player.

I have tried un-installing and then reinstalling it with no luck and also deleting all my music and then reloading it back onto my device.

If anyone has any idea of a way around this, I would be really grateful because I do love the sound quality on this app.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Ajarn

Re: Wrong Track Listings and Duplicate Enteries

Post by Ajarn » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Since the previous post, I've been successful at solving the two problems.

I solved the problem of duplicate tracks by reinstalling the app and then selecting the manual function to add tracks from selected folders rather than letting it search and doing it itself.

With the problem of track listings being in the incorrect order, I selected the problematic album and went through to the screen where you can add and remove to queue. There I selected 'Setup list sort behaviour, choose sequence of tags' and was able to successfully correct it.

I can now enjoy a great listen.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:36 am

Hi! :)

> I solved the problem of duplicate tracks by reinstalling the app and then selecting the manual function to add tracks from selected folders rather than letting it search and doing it itself.

Great! It was correct method. Unfortunately the problem occurs due to non-standardized paths to internal/external storage. Google did not force device producers to use standard paths and sometimes along with standard there is non-standard too which is causing duplication.

Best regards,
Dmitry.

liona1982

Post by liona1982 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:17 am

Well, according to me in my opinion Duplicate Files Deleter is the best because I am still using it now for more than 3 years & will continue to do so as it is so user friendly, simple to use & you can do anything with it & I would definitely recommend it to everyone out there who wants to sort/manage/delete any of their duplicate files & you can choose to delete any files you don't want across all platforms just like myself who have been using this amazing software without any problems. Also it supports all file extensions out there. But please backup important files first. Please use it to believe me & I am being serious here.