[HINT] UI help please [Night mode]

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
GasEngineer

[HINT] UI help please [Night mode]

Post by GasEngineer » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:52 pm

I tried posting this in the General forum but there were no replies at all so thought it might be better here ...

Downloaded NMP 3 weeks ago and delighted I can finally use it after the UI update.

What attracted me to the app was the review on berryreview http://www.berryreview.com/2012/09/10/a ... ok-player/

Can someone tell me how to configure the UI so that it looks like the main picture in the link above pls?

TVM

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: UI help please

Post by dmitrykos » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:15 pm

> Can someone tell me how to configure the UI so that it looks like the main picture in the link above pls?

Do you mean the screenshot of landscape mode? Orient your device in Landscape mode and you will see that screen. Also you can swipe to left/right screens which are Controls and Library respectively.

GasEngineer

Post by GasEngineer » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Thanks. Yes the main landscape pic. I meant how to display the red border with the large text showing behind the track timer.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:54 pm

This is Night mode. E.g. rotate device to landscape mode, press anywhere on display to let Playback Controls panel hide, then long-press [NIGHT] button. If music is playing you will notice that screen is flashing with different colors depending on music frequency.

GasEngineer

Re: [HINT] UI help please [Night mode]

Post by GasEngineer » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Thanks Dmitri. Yes I can enable night mode and get the flashing etc. But I can't get it to show a red border with the track title in large font behind the track timer as in the picture in the link.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: [HINT] UI help please [Night mode]

Post by dmitrykos » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Red border is just a part of album art image for that track which was playing, so it is not some specific Neutron's behavior in Night mode.