License check when activated

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
RonVer

License check when activated

Post by RonVer » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:04 pm

HI

I have a quick question - I installed Neutron succesfully on a FIIO M11, purchased a license, input the email data; I had to disable two-factor authentication, the "check for less secure app", and enable POP access, in order to get the license check to finish successfully.

Suppose I reboot the M11, will Neutron do the license check again? (in other words, can I secure my gmail account again?)

kind regards Ron

blaubär

Re: License check when activated

Post by blaubär » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:09 am

RonVer wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:04 pm
I installed Neutron succesfully on a FIIO M11, purchased a license, input the email data; I had to disable two-factor authentication, the "check for less secure app", and enable POP access, in order to get the license check to finish successfully.

Suppose I reboot the M11, will Neutron do the license check again? (in other words, can I secure my gmail account again?)
Once the license has been successfully activated it should stay so until you reinstall Neutron :

http://neutronmp.com/faq/9-trial-expired-fix-paypro
If Neutron failed to validate (login) the account it will be shown with yellow color in the list. You can disable IMAP/POP3 access for your e-mail account if license check succeeded (when you see red dot on your e-mail account in Help -> Account list). If you reset Neutron's settings you will need to re-do the above steps again.

RonVer

Re: License check when activated

Post by RonVer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:12 am

Ok thanks for the quick response!
Regards Ron