accessing parametric EQ

Report bugs and unexpected behavior here.

accessing parametric EQ

Postby mgh24 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi All,

I searched the forum here, and did a google search, but unable to find an answer.

I downloaded Neutron Player, but could not find the parametric EQ. Found a 4-band graphic, that would display what appeared to be a parametric, but could find no way to adjust Q, frequency, etc., or add a band.

I installed Neutron on an Android device, a FiiO X7.

Can someone explain how to find and use the parametrci EQ?

Thanks
mgh24

Do My Dissertation

Postby EdwardPeter991 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:57 am

I downloaded Neutron Player, yet couldn't locate the parametric EQ. Discovered a 4-band realistic, that would show what seemed, by all accounts, to be a parametric, however could discover no real way to modify Q, recurrence, and so forth., or include a band. Do My Dissertation
EdwardPeter991

Do My Dissertation for Me

Postby AinsleyAlexavier12 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:51 am

expediently in the wake of Do My Dissertation for Me showering to help seal in soaked quality. Moreover, utilize a delicate concoction or intensify that is less arranged to chafe dubious skin.
AinsleyAlexavier12

Buy Dissertation

Postby AnastasiaAmanda01 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am

Inspiring news for all Android PDA Buy Dissertation customers, as you might be subject to Google Play Store to download applications onto your contraption
AnastasiaAmanda01

Re: accessing parametric EQ

Postby Alexferguson » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:19 am

downloaded Neutron Player, yet couldn't find the parametric EQ. Found a 4-band practical, that would indicate what appeared, in every way, to be parametric, in any case, could find no genuine approach to adjust Q, repeat, et cetera., or incorporate a band. Write my Essay showering to help seal in doused quality. Also, use a fragile blend or escalate that is less organized to abrade the questionable skin.
Alexferguson

Postby Fwiboonsin » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:39 am

I appreciate this work amazing post for us I like it.I must say we should have an online Asics GEL-Nimbus 19 Men's Running Shoes Green / Black on this.We also share some information about our business.
Fwiboonsin

Postby Jnapo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:25 pm

If this is still a problem please reply to post and I believe I can help.
Jnapo

Return to Support