Headset and Bluetooth Controls [DONE]

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
mohanbravo

Headset and Bluetooth Controls [DONE]

Post by mohanbravo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:13 am

Hi, Firstly Neutron MP is the best Music Player i'v used so far. Thanks for developing and supporting it for us.

The one thing i miss in he player is Headset controls. mainly the music controls from my palantronics Bluetooth stereo headset.

Will there be any chance of including this option to our player. it would be great if so.

Thanks again hoping my request will be considered.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: Headset and Bluetooth Controls

Post by dmitrykos » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:02 am

Support for headset buttons has been added for a new update which will be released today. It would be great if you could update later on and comment if headset buttons of your BT device work fine with Neutron.

mohanbravo

Post by mohanbravo » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:19 am

Hey dmitrykos,
Thanks for your quick response and the update. :D
Just now I have installed today's update and now i can pause, track forward, track backward successfully with new headset option.
As mentioned in the option description i can control them independently either only the player buttons or headset buttons. They cant be overridden between each other.
Is there any change to make then override each other between player and headset controls? :)

Again Thanks dude for your quick and wonderful update and for the support you are providing us.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:29 am

Hi :)

I am glad that they worked. My wired headset is performing well also.

> They cant be overridden between each other.

I did not fully understand this. Could you please clarify? E.g. currently headset buttons do exactly the same as if you are pressing Neutron UI buttons.

Best regards,
Dmitry.

mohanbravo

Post by mohanbravo » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:29 pm

What i mean to say is Track pause and play buttons are working to their own interface only. (i.e: when you press pause button on player then next we need to press play on the player only if i press play on my Bluetooth device after pausing i from player there will be no sound. same is the reverse case, if i press pause on the Bluetooth device and then if you press play button on the player there will be no sound)

May be this could be my Bluetooth device is configured in such a way.. i will try with other device once.

krazman

Post by krazman » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:46 pm

I too, am having problems with the 1.35 update. The BT controls on my SONY DR-BT100CX do not respond with Neutron Music Player. They do work flawlessly with Power Amp.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, my Dell Streak has spontaneously rebooted 5 times in the past hour since updating ONLY NMP. My Streak averages 1 spontaneous reboot every 2-3 weeks prior to this update. I have done a full Nandroid restore and am on a very stable NMP v1.34.1.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:26 am

mohanbravo wrote:if i press play on my Bluetooth device after pausing i from player there will be no sound. same is the reverse case, if i press pause on the Bluetooth device and then if you press play button on the player there will be no sound
Ok. Thank you very much for explanation. This problem does not exist for my headset but I suspect what could be the cause for that and will try to fix.