Please consider use of an online localization portal

Translations of Neutron's UI into different languages other than those coming in standard package.

Please consider use of an online localization portal

Postby Peter Handless » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:37 am

Dear NEUTRON developer, please consider using an online service for translators like this:
https://www.oneskyapp.com/

I am active translator for several apps now and the ease of use of the ONESKYAPP Localization portal is by far the best i have seen...

with Best Regards
Peter
Peter Handless

Re: Please consider use of an online localization portal

Postby ChloeOwens » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:35 pm

This app is quite useful for me, because i am a student and i do not have enough time for other activities so that i go for online technology for getting an assistance and it is such a best way to get a help through online resources, as online online technology is growing so that it is playing a vital role for the convenience of individuals and majority of folks are making the most of this online technology. Well i can use this app for my dissertation writing help program for the convenience in my writing papers. Even i have been looking for this type of useful way since long time and finally i have got this online platform.Looking forward to get more useful assistance through out this online resource. Thanks for sharing.
ChloeOwens

Postby tommyhulk » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:10 am

A great blog, I will share it with my friends, thanks for your valuable posts
slither
tommyhulk

Postby janesmith76 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:45 am

I really impress to your all post here is more information for us thanks for sharing this amazing post.
happy room game.
janesmith76

Dissertation Writer

Postby royJfischer » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:26 am

This is a typical issue among PhD understudies who can't stand to compose any longer on their subject. Dissertation Writer On the off chance that this sounds like you, what are you going to do?
royJfischer

Return to Localization