Album Cover crossfade

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
buckss

Album Cover crossfade

Post by buckss » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:08 am

Hello!

I really like the player on my Cayin i5 for a lot of customization and advanced features on sound quality and playing.
But nothing's perfect and I believe development is always in progress and the developer do the best for us, users =)
So I have a kind of complain about album cover crossfading on tracks changing. Album art takes a lot of display space and it's a good thing since a human brain takes a visual information more likely (sorry for my English, it's not my native language). According to this I (my brain) get oriented on album art when skipping tracks, BUT in Neutron album covers changing SO SLOW so I need to concentrate on little line on bottom of the screen to see track name and artist and album and not the cover. But even so covers is kinda deconcerating.
And also when I quickly unlock my player to see the track I listening (if this a new song) I see an "old" cover from the times I locked a screen last time. And THIS is disturbing.

Can you PLEASE make an album art crossfade an OPTION in settings and not the default feature and maybe fix the lock/unlock behavior i mentioned earlier?
As I know I'm NOT the only one who doesn't like this "feature".

Thank you for your work!