Four wishes

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
Mi.Rog

Four wishes

Post by Mi.Rog » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:58 pm

I am new to Neutron MP and to this forum. For many years I used old iRiver DAP with Rockbox on-board. With a multitude of features Rockbox was all I needed.
But iRiver went away, either did Rockbox. So I decided to buy Fiio X5iii and I installed Neutron on it. I think that X5iii and Neutron work fine together, but 'well' doesn't mean... very well :) So here are my four wishes.

WISH 1: I would welcome BOOKMARKS. I use to browse through music dynamically, and with more than 20.000 pieces now stored in memory (2 uSD cards actually) the bookmarking is a priceless feature for anyone who analyzes music.

WISH 2: Please - let me have RESUME on SD2! I have red many posts about that issue with Fiio X5, I know the memory access limitation, but... POWERAMP CAN DO IT!!! When awaken, it shows last played song and one can start it after some 20-30 seconds. But Poweramp is light years behind NMP. Even with my old ears I can tell the difference.
So, if Poweramp can, I really don't see any serious reason why Neutron can't keep in memory last position and - after being awaken - wait till the SD2 becomes available to RESUME. It could be an option or something, but it would be treasure and would make you FAMOUS :)

WISH 3: PLAYING NOW playlist is a MUST! Pressing song in an album or folder starts PLAYING NOW playlist which should be editable.

WISH 4: HISTORY. Can be limited to given number of records, say 1000 max, but it would be priceless to browse through last played songs to find what made me so impressed last week...

As you see - all above is no big deal ;) - just couple of hours of hard work (just kidding).
And I also know that there are some more months till Christmas, but maybe...

Anyway, thank you for the best Android MP on the market.

BRG,
Mi.Rog

Mi.Rog

Re: Four wishes

Post by Mi.Rog » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:30 pm

Sad to see no support from forum members :(