More Suggestions

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
Dr Tone

More Suggestions

Post by Dr Tone » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:28 pm

1) The ability to sort albums by Year when drilling down into an Artist in library view.
2) Remember the last track playing/played in the queue, when you go play something else outside the queue.
3) Library view in landscape mode is a little inefficient with screen space. The Previous and back button take up over 1/3 of the screen on the right. They don't need to take up that much space, and the space could be better used to display extra long album names or such.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: More Suggestions

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Thank you for you kind proposals :)

1) Will put into to-do for review. It will require some setting for UI list sorting, similar as it was done with tracks sorting using SETUP dialog.
2) This is bug! Thank you very much for pointing to this. It is now fixed in dev. version, so since next update Queue will have track/progress restored.
3) With new changes to UI engine (now on any screen resolution with different aspect ration Neutron's UI adjusts self without global UI resize as it was before 1.68) it is now possible to implement adjustment of the length of info panels of Playlist and other screens (settings for example). Put it in to-do.

williamsardar

Re: More Suggestions

Post by williamsardar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 pm

I agree with Point 1.

I have prefixed all my album names with "(<year>) " to enable this functionality.