plays after phone call [FIXED]

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Acinamoras

plays after phone call [FIXED]

Post by Acinamoras » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Ever since the most recent update, every time a call ends, neutron starts up and plays a random song out of the playlist I set it to. It does this weather I answer the call or not. As soon as the call ends, the music starts up. This is rather troublesome since it plays even if the phone is on vibrate or silent. I've tried killing the process but that doesn't do much for me. Neutron manages to start back anyways.
I notice even if I kill the process, it's little emblem is still in the top bar saying its on its idle service. A button to completely exit the app would be appreciated as well.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: plays after phone call

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:13 am

> every time a call ends, neutron starts up and plays a random song out of the playlist I set it to

It seems to be a bug and will be fixed in coming next release. Thank you very much for reporting it! To kill process for sure, enter to Neutron UI, exit from it by pressing HOME button on the phone, then go to Tasks Manager and kill the app from it.

trondis23

Post by trondis23 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:24 am

If you also add the feature to block all incoming phone calls, it would be perfect. I hate incoming phone calls when I listen to music, nothing irritates me more. I turn on flight mode now, if I remember to do it. But I would prefer to have it as a setting in the player.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 am

Ok, will check if this is ever possible on Android.

HIB

Post by HIB » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:16 pm

I also face the same problem described above. This is very embarrassing especially during a meeting. Will appreciate if this can be fixed as soon as possible. I even considered uninstalling neutron due to this bug. Thank you.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 am

This problem was eliminated in recent releases, if I remember correctly in 1.31. Which version are you running? If lower then please update to latest version and the problem will be gone. I tested this again today and can confirm that on my phone Neutron does not auto-start playback when phone-call completes.