locked out [UNRELATED]

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Acinamoras

locked out [UNRELATED]

Post by Acinamoras » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:05 pm

My phone was having problems so I had to take it to verizon and they did a hard reset to it. The contents of the sd card weren't changed, but the phone was put back to factory settings. I had purchased neutronmp from the market so I thought that it would simply re-download the full version and all would be well but it's back to thinking I'm on my expired trial version. What should I do to fix this?

And on an off note, does neutronmp create the ".nomedia" files? I can sometimes see them and sometimes not when I sync my phone to the computer but found out it was these files which caused my problem and I don't recall seeing these files before downloading neutron.

Thanks.

Acinamoras

Re: locked out

Post by Acinamoras » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:11 pm

I take back the trial part. I just went back to the market to relocate some apps I used and it told me to update neutron and now it works again. But if you could still inform me if the .nomedia files are from neutron? Thanks.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: locked out

Post by dmitrykos » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:16 pm

> .nomedia

Neutron creates them only inside own folder: /sdcard/Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp/ But as to other places, including music or any other folders, nope it does not create there anything (including .nomedia file).