Playlist cannot modify playlist

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
dytanaka

Playlist cannot modify playlist

Post by dytanaka » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:52 am

Hi,

I have had Neutron for a while, but I am having trouble modifying my playlists. I put the playlists on with Jriver Sync but when I goto modify the playlist it adds the song until I stop Neutron and then it reverts to the original playlist. I looked and it seems to have all the rights it asked for.

Thanks

David

blaubär

Re: Playlist cannot modify playlist

Post by blaubär » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:57 am

You created the playlists the way you later changed them, that is manually from neutron ?
Do you see a change in the playlist file in Neutron's playlist directory after you changed it in Neutron ?
What Neutron version and what operating system do you use ?
Where are your Neutron directory and your music located , on internal memory, sd card ... ? Could you change this for testing purposes?

dytanaka

Re: Playlist cannot modify playlist

Post by dytanaka » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:14 pm

I created the playlist through Jriver MediaCenter and Synced them. Jriver syncs fine. It is when I manually add a song or songs to a playlist within Neutron. I am using version 2.12.3-ARM64 on Android version 9 on an S10+. Neutron is installed internally, and I am storing the music on an SDcard. Yes, I could change the storage to the internal storage. To me, it like Neutron does not have permission to write to the playlist on the External SDcard.