dmitrykos wrote: ↑Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:22 pm2.12.2:
* Improved hi-res output compatibility with Samsung S* and Note* series.
* Support ID3 tags in DTS WAV (rescan sources if you have such files).
- All to DSD not activated if Native DSD option is off;
- Chromecast 30 second latency/delay;
- Recently Added could be populated again if re-scanning source with CUE;
- rare crash during SMB/CIFS end-point enumeration;
- recurring rare crash on UI exit.
Report bugs and unexpected behavior here.
I have the generic driver set to Raw, high res checked and sample rate at 44.1k (native to the track). Although Neutron displays a play sample rate of 44.1, the Note 10 is putting out 48K as per the color on the Dragonfly Cobalt. I checked the log cat and the Note is creating a resampler to do this. I previously had a Pixel 3 and had the same issue, either the mixer or audioflinger will resample any 44.1 to 48K. Has anyone actually seen the Note 10 put out real 44.1k to a device that will confirm that (Dragonfly Chord Mojo)?
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest