galaxy note 10+ and hi res audio

Report bugs and unexpected behavior here.
bigcid10
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: galaxy note 10+ and hi res audio

Post by bigcid10 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:50 am

Snapdragon

silent06
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 5:54 am

Re: galaxy note 10+ and hi res audio

Post by silent06 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:19 am

This issue is not isolated. I, too, just recently took delivery of a Galaxy Note 10+ and do not have any option to select Hi-Res settings under the Generic Driver sub-menu. I believe an associated and subsequent version release is warranted to address this issue.

blaubär
Posts: 403
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:48 am

Re: galaxy note 10+ and hi res audio

Post by blaubär » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:52 am

silent06 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:19 am
This issue is not isolated. I, too, just recently took delivery of a Galaxy Note 10+ and do not have any option to select Hi-Res settings under the Generic Driver sub-menu.
Do you also have the snapdragon chipset ?

silent06
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 5:54 am

Re: galaxy note 10+ and hi res audio

Post by silent06 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:15 am

blaubär wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:52 am
silent06 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:19 am
This issue is not isolated. I, too, just recently took delivery of a Galaxy Note 10+ and do not have any option to select Hi-Res settings under the Generic Driver sub-menu.
Do you also have the snapdragon chipset ?
Yes, My Note 10+ is equipped with the snapdragon chipset as well.

bigcid10
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: galaxy note 10+ and hi res audio

Post by bigcid10 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:15 pm

Are we going to see a update to fix this ?

silent06
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 5:54 am

Re: galaxy note 10+ and hi res audio

Post by silent06 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:00 am

Yes, Dmitry could you please look into this issue and provide a fix or version release to resolve this issue?

blaubär
Posts: 403
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:48 am

Re: galaxy note 10+ and hi res audio

Post by blaubär » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:53 am

Try the new version :
dmitrykos wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:22 pm
2.12.1:
* Hi-Res output for HDMI/SPDIF.
* Mono is applied before DSP and Balance.
! Fixed:
- Custom Format ignored (regression in 2.12.0);
- crash during scanning (regression in 2.12.0);
- USB DAC can not resume playback if interrupted by a phone/voice call.

silent06
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 5:54 am

Re: galaxy note 10+ and hi res audio

Post by silent06 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:14 am

blaubär wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:53 am
Try the new version :
dmitrykos wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:22 pm
2.12.1:
* Hi-Res output for HDMI/SPDIF.
* Mono is applied before DSP and Balance.
! Fixed:
- Custom Format ignored (regression in 2.12.0);
- crash during scanning (regression in 2.12.0);
- USB DAC can not resume playback if interrupted by a phone/voice call.
Just installed the new version, rebooted my phone and the issue still persists. Still no Hi-Res audio options or settings available

blaubär
Posts: 403
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:48 am

Re: galaxy note 10+ and hi res audio

Post by blaubär » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:56 am

silent06 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:14 am
Just installed the new version, rebooted my phone and the issue still persists. Still no Hi-Res audio options or settings available
I suggest you write to neutronmp@gmail.com and ask the developer whether there is anything you can do to retrieve logging information.

bigcid10
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: galaxy note 10+ and hi res audio

Post by bigcid10 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:31 pm

Ok, I've been working with the developer
And he fixed the hi-rez problem
Update will be out soon, I'm sure
thank you

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests