Tracks missing from playlist!!!

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
sot13

Tracks missing from playlist!!!

Post by sot13 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:59 am

Hi to all - I am new to the forum and have the following issue:
- I have about 650 tracks on my phone's SD card under music directory, referenced by 7 playlists. A specific playlist with 35 tracks when opened in Neutron, lists only 29!!! Please note that:
- The number quoted under the specific playlist's name is 35 (i.e. Neutron counts correctly the tracks)
- The tracks missing ARE in the SD card and can be played if specifically searched!
Can you please direct me to any solution?
Thank you in advance

blaubär

Re: Tracks missing from playlist!!!

Post by blaubär » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:16 am

So Neutron has all the music directories included in Sources and lists them in its library ?
Anyway, first thing to try would be a full Scan ( long press on Sources, than Scan ) - does that make a difference ?
Then I'd try to create a new playlist with the 35 songs - does that work ?

sot13

Post by sot13 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:32 am

Thank you for the suggestions. All tried. Regarding the new playlist, I am using an imported playlist i.e. not one made in the app (I am synchronising the tracks and the playlists, with my desktop computer and JRiver software). Siince writing the query in this forum, I have tried the following with partial success:
Originally I had JRiver during sync to create subdirectories i.e. \Music\Artist\Album\Track. That way the said playlist was "missing" 6 tracks. I did a new sync and this time I forced JRiver to create a simple structure i.e. \Music\Track (omitting Artist and Album). This way, the playlist is now missing "only" 2 tracks.
Ideas?

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:20 am

So what tracks are missing ? How are they represented in the playlist, how are they stored on your filesystem ? Can you manually add them on Neutron to an existing playlist ? If that is possible, what are their entries in the playlist then like ?