Bug: FiiO X7II Playback Crash

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Beakman

Bug: FiiO X7II Playback Crash

Post by Beakman » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:20 pm

Hello Dmitri,
Since the latest 2-3 updates of Neutron on my FiiO X7II, Neutron crashes near the end of a song playing. This will happen after a short random amount of previous songs play and change to the next successfully. What happens is the song stops a few seconds before end time and the Neutron app seems to close. Upon re-opening the app, the same song as on the crash is still queued and at the same time position as the crash, but paused, and the timer (I have it display countdown on left/countup on right) will display the full time on the left and no time numerals on the right. I can activate the play button and the song will continue from the time it was at at the crash, but I must also press the "next song" button to continue playback for the next song. The playback then continues through a short number of next songs until this crash happens again.
This bug will occur with the screen either on or off, or in any playback sequence mode selected.
All song files are on the SD cards, but I am unable to discern if the song files playing at the crash are MP3, AAC, or Flac at the time (I have a mix in the folders) or which particular folder they are sourced from.
Neutron version 2.08.1
Android version 5.1.1
Kernal version 3.0.101+ Build number 1.0.8
Thank you for any assistance or fixes.
Best regards.
Beakman

Beakman

Re: Bug: FiiO X7II Playback Crash

Post by Beakman » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:37 pm

Update: this bug/crash only seems to happen when connected to a bluetooth device . No crashes when using a cable out of the headphone or line out jack.