[WORKAROUND] How to use LYRICS feature - one way to do it

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Liveinthemoment

[WORKAROUND] How to use LYRICS feature - one way to do it

Post by Liveinthemoment » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:07 am

Especially for larger collections - Have your songs in this type of directory structure:
Music\Artist\Album\songs

Under SETTINGS then LYRICS in NEUTRON choose "SAME LOC" - use lyrics from the same directory where the music is located.
(hand if you have same name songs eg another artist or live concerts)

Use MINILYRICS either on your PC or just use from your ANDROID DEVICE as there is an android app for it to download LRC files. Simply start playing the song and choose SEARCH then choose from the shortlist provided. That's all...so easy.

Good luck!!

While playing LRC files NEUTRON will keep the screen on for those days you feel like doing KARAOKE or contemplating the lyrics of a song.
(if you don't like this feature it can be turned off....I cannot see why though as you can simply stop the LYRICS screen and the screen will turn off)

Works for me with now around 650 LRC files and 1100 TXT files.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: How to use LYRICS feature - one way to do it

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:55 am

Sticked! Thank you very much for the useful info :)

RedSpider

Re: [WORKAROUND] How to use LYRICS feature - one way to do i

Post by RedSpider » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 am

Hi.

First of all, congrats for this great app!

About LCR... I cannot be able to make it work on my BB Z10. To test what "Liveinthemoment" says I have put my .LCR file in the same folder when I have my music files and I have checked all the optios in Lirycs menu, but nothing happens.
The path for my music is: music\artist\album\songs

Any idea?

Many thanks!

tanclo

Re: [WORKAROUND] How to use LYRICS feature - one way to do i

Post by tanclo » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Thanks for these suggestions. m4a and mpc files which contain embedded and synchronised lyrcs (in the music file tag) using MusicBee. I have experienced the problem on Neutron where the lyrics are incomplete after a few lines, the lyrics suddenly stop. I have checked the same files on the PC and the lyrics do exist in the same files as they show up right to the end of the track, but not on Neutron. Any ideas about this? Thanks in advance