[Android] Playback pauses after screen off

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
cbosdell

[Android] Playback pauses after screen off

Post by cbosdell » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:51 pm

My Huawei Mate 9 received an update to Android Oreo 8.0 earlier this week and now whenever I'm playing music it pauses about fifteen seconds or so after the screen cuts off. This happens both if neutron is the open app on the screen or running in the background. Also it happens both with 3.5mm headphones and over Bluetooth. Is this a known bug or are there any solutions? The stock music app isn't having this issue. Thanks!

reijii

Re: [Android] Playback pauses after screen off

Post by reijii » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Had the same issue. On your system go to Settings > Apps & notifications> Apps > Neutron > Battery > Launch > Here untick "Manage automatically" and pick all 3 other options including "Run in background"

cbosdell

Post by cbosdell » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:16 pm

reijii wrote:Had the same issue. On your system go to Settings > Apps & notifications> Apps > Neutron > Battery > Launch > Here untick "Manage automatically" and pick all 3 other options including "Run in background"
That fixed it. Thank you for the help!

toolfan666

Post by toolfan666 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:58 am

Im so happy you posted the solution that I created an account just to say thanks.....Thank You!

lordaine

Post by lordaine » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:46 pm

I have p10 plus and it doesn't work when using Razer USB DAC even the screen is turned on it pauses alot. Playing Spotify doesn't have any problems even the screen is off.