Google play store purchase didn‘t activate account

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Djj

Google play store purchase didn‘t activate account

Post by Djj » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:54 am

Hi folks,

Thank you for creating such a nice player.
Yesterday I bought neutronMP for my FiiO X5iii which is based on android OS. The purchase worked and I received a mail confirmation using my X5 mail program about the purchase by google play store.
Unfortunately the account information in help/account menu in neutronMP was empty.

So I downloaded the Neutron Music Player (ARMv7+NEON) Version 1.99.0 google play apk from your website locally on my X5 and installed it using the ES Explorer above the existing neutronMP installation which worked perfectly. Even though the menu section in help/account was empty still.

Finally I cleared all cache information, deleted all configuration information from neutronMP and deinstalled it. Using this cleaned up system I reinstalled neutronMP 1.99 neon google play apk using the ES Explorer. The installation worked but the section help/account is empty still :(

I am going to start a journey for two weeks tomorrow morning, so I am interested in being able to use a valid license on my X5 for neutronMP very soon.

Is there any way of validating my license inside of neutronMP? (e.g. Poweramp uses such a validation option inside of their player software)

Cheers, Djj

Djj

Re: Google play store purchase didn‘t activate account

Post by Djj » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:25 pm

Problem is solved. Ty for your support Dmitry.

It seems to be that some FiiO devices got problems with Google play services