Problem with Purchased Version

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Dea

Problem with Purchased Version

Post by Dea » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:06 am

So, I bought Neutron like in 2015. Use it on 3 devices, all tablets. The oldest tablet is just a music player for the bedroom and plays all the time. The other morning I wake up to no music and when I go to restart it (thinking it was a simple crash), it pops up a nag screen telling me my trial has expired. I will reiterate that this is a purchased copy and the tablet has been running this particular installation for about 9 months, pretty much non-stop.
My other devices are fine, no issues. But this one, I've even done a hard reset on and deleted the NeutronMP folder from my SD card. Done this a couple of times, all while being connected to the internet for 20 minutes or longer after deleting all the Play Store cache and data (as per the nag screen instructions). I can load the play store and it says I have a purchased copy, and I install it from there, and still, it trial errors...

So I'm at a loss as to how to fix this. Please advise.

Dea

Re: Problem with Purchased Version

Post by Dea » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:14 pm

Bump? Some help for a PAID CUSTOMER, please?

kevin777

Re: Problem with Purchased Version

Post by kevin777 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:35 am

I am having the same problem. I uninstalled the Neutron App and then reinstalled it from the google play store. It seems to be working now as it has been playing for 15 minutes now with no problems.