Supported Devices

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
ralphlongo1975

Supported Devices

Post by ralphlongo1975 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:34 am

I am sorry if this is the wrong spot. I am really interested in using the very advanced dsp capabilities of the music player but I can't seem to find any information on Android devices and their compatibility with true multi channel DACs that could utilize it. I would love to use it in my car for a sound quality setup, this would cut out a separate dsp needed within the chain. What I am interested in is using it as a 3 way setup with 2 channels going to the tweeters, 2 going to the mids, and a subwoofer. Is there a list of devices that this would work with?

On a side note, if you had time alignment on all channels and not just in surround mode, that would be awesome too.

Thank you for your time.

ralphlongo1975

Re: Supported Devices

Post by ralphlongo1975 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Bumping once in hopes that someone that is using a 5.1, or greater, sub day. Of so, which one are you using and does it output using the multiple channels?

NeoKio

Re: Supported Devices

Post by NeoKio » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:55 pm

Interesting question, cant tell, but I doubt the EQ-filters can cut-off this sharp protecting your mid channel from low freq. If you get one DAC working for this purpose let us know, post it with speaker setup.

btw: Maybe its good having the topic name renamed, more specific in regards to your question.