Alpha App Behavior

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Christopher W.

Alpha App Behavior

Post by Christopher W. » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:35 pm

I have a Galaxy Note 3. I have Neutron installed. Whenever I get near a Blue Tooth signal the Neutron app opens up. Plus when I plug in headphones the Neutron app opens up. It use to happen with other player apps and Pandora. But I have neutered them and they only come on now when I click on them. The annoyance of this Neutron alpha app behavior has me constantly uninstalling the app. I am about to just move on. Clicking on Force Stop does not work.

Can the app be made to only open when I click on it? I don't see why not.. If I need to do something in the phone settings I wish someone would tell me. No one at Samsung or Verizon have a legitimate suggestion.

Thanks

Liveinthemoment

Re: Alpha App Behavior

Post by Liveinthemoment » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:02 am

settings=>connection and controls

Christopher W.

Post by Christopher W. » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:04 am

Not really sure what are the settings=connection and controls. I assume you are talking about the phone. There is nothing that correlates to what you are saying on my device.

I have the problem even worse now that I bought a Samsung 10.1 2014 tablet. Neutron really hijacks everything when I have blue tooth on.

Why can't there just be an on and off button?

I deleted Neutron it long ago but thought I would check back and see if there were any other comments. I really would like to use the app but can't deal..

Liveinthemoment

Post by Liveinthemoment » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:20 am

In Neutron.

Liveinthemoment

Post by Liveinthemoment » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:39 am

settings=>connection and controls - In Neutron.