[?] playlist not fund

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: playlist not fund

Post by dmitrykos » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Hi Holger!

> playlist

Currently playlists like M3U, PLS are not supported but it is planned feature and will be implemented soon. Playlists will appear in section Playlists.

> lockscreen

If Neutron is playing and you switch on the screen the lock screen with Neutron's UI shall appear. Does it work like this for you?

ZenithLee

Post by ZenithLee » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:23 am

Quick question: So does it mean that importing external playlist (.m3u) is still not supported in 1.47? If it is actually supported (it said so back in the release notes of 1.44, and again in 1.46) I have yet to find a way to import them into NeutronMP.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 am

It is supported but Neutron checks whether it can load tracks from it and if not, then it won't be imported. The limitation in current version is path to music files referenced by your M3U. Currently Neutron will only be able to load if path in M3U is global, like /sdcard/Music/XXX, or local when M3U is in the same directory with music files. It will be improved for next version to avoid having /sdcard prepended to global path.

ZenithLee

Post by ZenithLee » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:48 am

Well if that's the case I can (for now) edit the playlists myself. Thanks for the reply.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 am

I am sorry for this inconvenience but after the fix all will be ok.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:09 am

steven, could you please check what is the path inside of the playlist and whether the music file referenced by it is accessible? If you could post one entry from the playlist to this thread it would be great.

clowrym

Re: [?] playlist not fund

Post by clowrym » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 pm

steven wrote:I have a similar problem, my playlist names appear and it even says the amount of entries for every group, but when i click on the desired group the list shows up empty. Please help. The app is awesome..
I have just started having this issue with any new or modified playlists added, tried to refresh DB, delete & resync... removed the playlists & re-sync'd....Uninstalled & reinstalled NMP, but nothing seems to solve the issue!

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: [?] playlist not fund

Post by dmitrykos » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:31 pm

Please check playlist file contents. May be Neutron can not resolve the paths provided in the playlist file. The best is to do mass renaming of relative paths to absolute paths.

For PlayBook/BB10 platform there is bug in Neutron when it won't resolve relative path if playlist file is located in /shared/music/playlists and reference to music file is /music/some album/some track.mp3. For Android the best way is to normalize path to absolute, if track is in /sdcard/music/some album/some track.mp3 then playlist file reference must be in the same way.