Equalizer bug

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
str8outtaboston

Equalizer bug

Post by str8outtaboston » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi I have a problem with the equalizer ( not the 370,1.2,4.1,8.2hz) I have the problem with the low,mid,high one. Whenever I adjust it to my liking and I have the app running in the background to do something else then comeback into the app to change the song the equalizer goes off. The music suddenly sounds a lot lower then when i adjust it. I have to go back into the equalizer and move one if the low,mid it high bands just to get the sound back to how I like everytime l. The equalizer light is always on even when there's an obvious change in sound. My cousin also has the same problem. I have an Motorola Atrix and I'm very pleased with this music app it just that one little bug is just a bit annoying. Thanks for help. :D

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: Equalizer bug

Post by dmitrykos » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:48 am

Hi! :) Thank you very much for reporting this bug. I will examine the problem. It seems to be quite rare one because I do not experience it on my other devices and in every-day life but will try to follow the code path and evaluate it for possible problems (what happens I understand already will try to find the cause for it, that is easier). It would be great if you could check how Neutron works after next update and notify about the results. Dmitry.

str8outtaboston

Post by str8outtaboston » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:44 am

Thank you Dmitrykos for the reply and I like thank you and your team for resolving the issue. This is a great app & I'm glad that I went with you guys. :D

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:10 am

I am glad it is working ok now! The bug wasn't obvious and was happening on occasion. Good that you reported it, thank you :)