Track skipping

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
CJMCDM

Track skipping

Post by CJMCDM » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Hello, I have used neutron player on several devices of mine since the gingerbread days and your player has always been the first app I install when getting a new device. I currently own a Galaxy Nexus running Android Jellybean 4.3 and the app usually works well, however when I start playing a track and if I remain in the UI for several seconds the track skips and starts playing the next one. This can get annoying as I find it hard to edit music settings while listening to music. Pray fix this bug and, I will be very thankful.
Regards

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: Track skipping

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 am

> when I start playing a track and if I remain in the UI for several seconds the track skips and starts playing the next one

Does it happen when interacting with UI, e.g. you are touching UI area, or screen is just showing UI when track skipping happens?

CJMCDM

Post by CJMCDM » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:39 am

It can be any if both. It seems I only have to remain for the track to skip, it's very awkward as I don't interact with the screen. Besides it's always the next track it skips to and sometimes it keeps skipping and if I try to get to the one I was listening to it skips again, long as I remain in the UI. If I use the buttons in the notification bar or the widget this doesn't happen. I can also use the usual buttons as long as I exit and reenter the UI (and exit soon, or it will skip again).

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:02 am

Let's see if problem persists after 1.75.0 update (hopefully today). There is OS bug found which did not exist in 4.0 - 4.2.2. In 1.75.0 will use workaround for it.